Lift Chairs and Lift Recliners
The Comfort of a Recliner With the Ease of a Lift
A lift chair provides the comfort of a recliner and easily lifts you to a near standing position.
We offer Nationwide In-Home Service Warranties on all Lift Chairs. We'll help you chose the perfect lift chair.
Free Nationwide Delivery most Lift Chairs
Lift Chair Recliners are designed for people who need a little extra help getting out of a chair. Lift chairs are designed for
people with disabilities, pregnant women, folks with knee and joint problems and anyone who just needs a little assistance to stand
up from a sitting position. Scooter Link carries a wide range of Lift Chairs and Recliners to meet your specific needs. The seat
weight capacities range from 300 to 600 lbs., providing comfort, support and assistance to people of any size. Solidly built, with
quality construction that includes a steel base and precision furniture joinery, as well as quite electic assisted recliner and lift mechanisims,
these chair will provide years of comfort and service.
Here are some of the categories of lift chairs you can select from:
1) 2 Position Lift Chair
- 2 position lift chairs allow you to recline at a comfortable angle when you want to relax with a book or watch TV.
2) 3 Position Lift Chair
- 3 position lift chairs recline at a greater angle than a 2 position chair, allowing you to take a nap comfortably.
3) Infinite Position Lift Chair
- An infinite position chair provides a wide range of positions. They feature headrests and foots that operate independently of one another.
They also recline fully, allowing you to closely simulate the comfortable position of a bed.
4) Zero-Gravity Reclining Lift Chairs
- A Zero Gravity Reclining Lift Chair allows you to operate the head and foot rests independently, which provides versatility and comfort.
The Zero Gravity Lift Chair also achieves the full Trendelenburg position, which elevates your feet above your head, increasing blood to the head, for those affected by
low blood pressure.
5) Wall Hugger Lift Chairs
- Wall hugger lift chairs have functionality of the other chairs and save space in tight areas by allowing you to put the back of the chair
within inches of the wall.
6) Heavy Weight Capacity Bariatric Lift Chairs
- While retaining all the other comfort features, this type of lift chair is designed for larger weight capacities, handling from 300 lbs. to 650 lbs.
We have an Electric Lift Chair Recliner for you.
At Tampa Lift Chair Showroom we carry lift recliners & reclining lift chairs from the three leading manufacturers, Pride Mobility
If you don't think our price is fair or you are not happy with the price you see, let us know and we'll do what we need to have you as our customer. Why?
Because we're Tampa Lift Chair Showroom and we are family owned and we're proud of it. Call 813 980-3600 now - Our showroom and sales lines are open Monday through Friday and 10am to 5pm, 10-4 Saturday. Call us for the price and information you deserve for all your mobility equipment & lift chairs.
All sales are subject to Tampa, Largo, Citrus & Palmetto Lift Chair Showrooms Return Policy as published on our web site.